Chula Vista Residences – Luz Dela Luna is a Single detached Two Storey with a lot area of 108 square meters and floor area of 75 square meters. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 toilet and bath.
Chula Vista Residences is a Spanish-inspired middle class residential community with first class amenities. Meaning “pleasant view” in spanish, the name fittingly describes this beautiful community. The sceneries in the subdivision are beautiful, vibrant and rich … the lifestyle is both serene and exciting. Chula Vista boasts of being the only middle class real property development with the best and most strategic location
Chula Vista Residences – Facilities and Amenities:
- A serene community of only 400 homes.
- High end COMFORT and CONVENIENCE at Middle Class Prices.
- Exquisite Mediterranean design gate, guard house and house designs to choose from.
- Spanish inspired clubhouse … an exclusive party place for Chula Vista homeowners
- The only middle class subdivision in Davao City equipped with a swimming pool, to complement its basketball court, parks and playground.
- Landscaping design from a world class landscape architect.
- Quality basic facilities … concrete roads, good drainage, telephone access, sufficient water and power supply.
- Concrete perimeter fence with 24 hour security
- All roads leading to Chula Vista Residences are concreted
- Accessible by any means of land transportation.
Chula Vista Residences – Road Features:
- Major or Main Road – 12 meters wide
- Collector Roads – 10 meters wide
- Minor Roads – 8.5 meters wide
LUZ DELA LUNA – TWO STOREY UNIT
3 Bedrooms and 2 Toilet and Bath
Lot Area: 108 sqm | Floor Area: 75 sqm
Luz Dela Luna Unit Details:
- Provision for Powder Room
- Ceramic Tile Flooring for Dining Room, Living Room and Kitchen
- Wood Impression Flooring for Bedroom
- Granite Slab Kitchen Counter
- Casement Windows
- Panel Door
- Steel Trusses
- Colored G. I. Roofing
Sample Computation for Luz Dela Luna:
Package Price: P6,480,936
Reservation Fee: P30,000
Monthly Downpayment for 36 months: P35,171.86 per month
Estimated Monthly Amortization(BANK) for 20 years: P55,291.70 per month